A 6th edition!
Join us from September 9th through 15th in Quartier des spectacles for more culinary discovery, decadence, and deliciousness than ever before!
Le Parcours Gourmand – Grand Tasting Experience
Friday, September 13 and Saturday, September 14, 2019
Join us for an unparalleled grand tasting experience in the heart of Montréal!
- • 20 stations offering bites and 10 serving alcohol from exceptional chefs and producers
- • 4 Culinary demonstrations
Variable schedule, from Monday, September 9 until Sunday, September 15. From 6PM until 9 PM.
- • Privileged, behind-the-scenes access to Montreal restaurants, bars, cafés, pastry shops and more!
- • Masterclasses with renowned chefs in the intimacy of their own restaurant
- • Masterclasses with experts at their place of work
- • An exclusive opportunity to take in expert knowledge, tips and trade secrets
- • Intimate atmosphere, small groups
Thursday, September 12, from 6:30PM until midnight
Société des arts technologiques (SAT)
A celebration of Mexican cuisine and music, presented by YUL Montreal-Trudeau International Airport
- • 5 stations featuring Mexican dishes in tapas size and 5 bars featuring cocktails and refreshments
- • Affordable food and beverages sold on site via a coupon system
- • All dishes and cocktails priced at 5$
- • DJ and projections in the dome
A Taste of the Future
Wednesday, September 11 from 6:30PM until 10:30PM
Food Lab- Société des arts technologiques (SAT)
Evening presented in collaboration with Caribou and Bernard Lavallée
What will we eat in 50 years?
- • A dinner predicting the trends of tomorrow
- • 5 chefs, 5 visions of fine dining in 50 years, from appetizers to dessert
- • Optional wine pairings by an avant-garde sommelier
- • Welcome cocktail offered by O’Citrus
FREE ADMISSION ACTIVITIES
Frida, September 13 and Saturday, September 14, from noon until 11PM
Sunday, September 15, from noon until 8PM
Le Parterre – Quartier des spectacles, Montreal
Outdoor activities are moving to the Parterre du Quartier des spectacles. You will find the Breville Lab, our General Store, the Ford Smokehouse (our pop-up restaurant), Chope-Chope (beers from Brasseur de Montréal and Creemore Springs), Tchin-Tchin (wine) and Shake-Shake (cocktails) bars, our Family Corner and much more!
Stay up to date with the latest from Festival YUL EAT!