A 6th edition!
Culinary theme nights, the “Parcours Gourmand” grand tasting experience, hands-on workshops, demonstrations, conferences, a pop-up restaurant, wines, beers, cocktails and more!
More than 100 free activities
Le Parcours Gourmand – Grand Tasting Experience
Friday, September 13 and Saturday, September 14, 2019
Join us for an unparalleled grand tasting experience in the heart of Montréal!
- • 20 stations offering bites and 10 serving alcohol from exceptional chefs and producers
- • 4 Culinary demonstrations
Variable schedule, from Monday, September 9 until Sunday, September 15. From 6PM until 9 PM.
- • Privileged, behind-the-scenes access to Montreal restaurants, bars, cafés, pastry shops and more!
- • Masterclasses with renowned chefs in the intimacy of their own restaurant
- • Masterclasses with experts at their place of work
- • An exclusive opportunity to take in expert knowledge, tips and trade secrets
- • Intimate atmosphere, small groups
Thursday, September 12, from 6:30PM until midnight
Société des arts technologiques (SAT)
A celebration of Mexican cuisine and music, presented by YUL Montreal-Trudeau International Airport
- • 5 stations featuring Mexican dishes in tapas size and 5 bars featuring cocktails and refreshments
- • Affordable food and beverages sold on site via a coupon system
- • All dishes and cocktails priced at 5$
- • DJ Dj-Dany-O set and Mariachis Figueroa performance
A fun and casual pop-up restaurant
Friday, September 13 from 12PM until 20:00PM, Le Parterre – Quartier des spectacles, Montréal
- • Daily menus by 3 duos of local and international chefs (self-service)
- • Free participatory BBQ workshops (limited places)
- • Musical performances and bar service
Kids Iron Chef organized by La Tablée des chefs, on September 15 from 10am to noon. Two brigades of little chefs must prepare burrito-breakfasts that will be judged by the public. Come have a taste and encourage them!
FREE ADMISSION ACTIVITIES
Frida, September 13 and Saturday, September 14, from noon until 11PM
Sunday, September 15, from noon until 8PM
Le Parterre – Quartier des spectacles, Montreal
Outdoor activities are moving to the Parterre du Quartier des spectacles. You will find the Breville Lab, our General Store, the Ford Smokehouse (our pop-up restaurant), Chope-Chope (beers from Brasseur de Montréal and Creemore Springs), Tchin-Tchin (wine) and Shake-Shake (cocktails) bars, our Family Corner and much more!
Stay up to date with the latest from Festival YUL EAT!