A SUMPTUOUS 6TH EDITION!
Thank you so very much for attending and for making this an incredible 6th edition of Festival YUL EAT presented in collaboration with Delta Air Lines and Breville! Back for the second year in the Quartier des spectacles and throughout Montréal, savvy foodies eager to explore new culinary frontiers congregated all week long to discover and share all there is to know about Montreal’s unbelievable culinary scene.
Get just a taste of all there was to discover at our 6th edition with this short video!
ON THE MENU IN 2019
Le Parcours Gourmand – Grand Tasting Experience
Friday, September 13 and Saturday, September 14, 2019
Join us for an unparalleled grand tasting experience in the heart of Montréal!
- • 20 stations offering bites and 10 serving alcohol from exceptional chefs and producers
- • 4 Culinary demonstrations
Variable schedule, from Monday, September 9 until Sunday, September 15. From 6PM until 9 PM.
- • Privileged, behind-the-scenes access to Montreal restaurants, bars, cafés, pastry shops and more!
- • Masterclasses with renowned chefs in the intimacy of their own restaurant
- • Masterclasses with experts at their place of work
- • An exclusive opportunity to take in expert knowledge, tips and trade secrets
- • Intimate atmosphere, small groups
Thursday, September 12, from 6:30PM until midnight
Société des arts technologiques (SAT)
A celebration of Mexican cuisine and music, presented by YUL Montreal-Trudeau International Airport
- • 5 stations featuring Mexican dishes in tapas size and 5 bars featuring cocktails and refreshments
- • Affordable food and beverages sold on site via a coupon system
- • All dishes and cocktails priced at 5$
- • DJ Dj-Dany-O set and Mariachis Figueroa performance
A fun and casual pop-up restaurant
Friday, September 13 from 12PM until 20:00PM, Le Parterre – Quartier des spectacles, Montréal
- • Daily menus by 3 duos of local and international chefs (self-service)
- • Free participatory BBQ workshops (limited places)
- • Musical performances and bar service
Kids Iron Chef organized by La Tablée des chefs, on September 15 from 10am to noon. Two brigades of little chefs must prepare burrito-breakfasts that will be judged by the public. Come have a taste and encourage them!
FREE ADMISSION ACTIVITIES
Frida, September 13 and Saturday, September 14, from noon until 11PM
Sunday, September 15, from noon until 8PM
Le Parterre – Quartier des spectacles, Montreal
Outdoor activities are moving to the Parterre du Quartier des spectacles. You will find the Breville Lab, our General Store, the Ford Smokehouse (our pop-up restaurant), Chope-Chope (beers from Brasseur de Montréal and Creemore Springs), Tchin-Tchin (wine) and Shake-Shake (cocktails) bars, our Family Corner and much more!
Stay up to date with the latest from Festival YUL EAT!